Having to repair your roof can sometimes be a major pain, even more so when you have to replace the entire structure. The entire process can turn into a major inconvenience and if not done right it can burn a hole into your pocket. As inconvenient as it may be if the situation calls for it it is a matter that needs to be attended to, make sure to contact your local Dallas roofing contractor immediately.
We break down what various roof repairs and replacements can cost you in Dallas, TX.
Prices of roof repairs and replacements can vary depending on the size of the project, the materials required for the project and the labour required to complete the project. It is important for you to have a roof inspector survey the area that requires repair before signing a contract with any company for the replacement or repairs.
- The cost of a roof inspection in Dallas can cost between $139.61 – $236.23 per inspection for the average roof.
It’s important to note that roofing materials can range between $100 per square to $1,000 per square depending on the type of materials that you’re looking for.
- An asphalt shingle roof repair can cost you between $100 – $200 per hour, excluding roofing materials.
- In Dallas, a roof cleaning can cost between $319.90 – $416.74
Roof Installations and Replacements
According to the United States Census, the average American residential roof is 17-20 squares, equal to 1700-2000 square feet. The national average for roof replacements in the United States is around $7,886.
- In Dallas, we’re looking at an average cost of around $7,100.00. The cost of roof replacements can range between $6,200.00 and $8,000.00.
- A standard quality asphalt shingle roof installation, with an overlay of your existing roof, can cost you between $146.93 – $238.14 per 100 square feet.
- A standard quality asphalt shingle roof installation, with the tear-off of the existing roof, can cost you between $115 – $225.
- The cost of a cedar roof installation can cost you between $496.13 – $652.05 per 100 square feet.
- A tile roof installation can range anywhere between $708.75 – $1134.
- For a metal roof installation, you can expect to pay between $704.02 -$921.37.
- A flat roof can cost you between $122.85 – $203.18.
All these numbers and costings may sound daunting but one needs to remember that making a proper investment in your home’s roof will only benefit you in the long run. It is best to do a good job once than having to spend years fixing little problems here and there which can cost you thousands in the end. Contact CMC Roofing Services in Dallas, TX today for your roofing needs.